Thursday, April 17, 2014

I'm a Girl Who Likes Cars

I don't know a thing about what makes a car run, or makes it stop running for that matter.  What I do know, though, is a pretty car when I see one.  I've been an admirer of classic cars since I was a young girl (no, they weren't new then -- I was a young girl in the 1980's).

This past Sunday I spent the day at our city's Majestics Car Show with my husband, my brother and my sister-in-law.  Kings Park Speedway had some cars in the show, so we spent some time at the display, but we also took the time to oooh and aaah over all the other pretty cars in the show.  I took photos of all of my favourite cars at Majestics and am happy to share them with you, so that you can oooh and aaah as well.































































































































































































Awesome cars weren't the only things on display.  There were also some pretty cool memorabilia collections on display, such as these Mork & Mindy, The Flintstones and Corner Gas collections:




























While you're here, I'll give you a quick look-see at Kings Park Speedway's display at Majestics.


Before I go, I'm just going to show you one more thing.  Anyone could sign Joe Yanoshewski's race car for the upcoming Tow-N-Go race with a small donation toward KidSport.  I plunked some money in the jar so I could scribble this little beaut on the trunk of the car:  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't leave this blog entry feeling sad and lonely. Give it some love! Leave a comment!